If you are not a blogger, you are probably wondering what is a Link Up?
A Link Up is a collection of blog posts usually grouped together by topic from various participating bloggers in one online location. You may have heard of Blog Hops or Blog Parties and may be wondering what the difference is - there is no difference. They are all the same as Link Ups.
Now that we cleared that up, I am inviting you to my link up. Stephanie of TeamFitMommy.com and I are joining together to bring you the 'FitFaith Link Up' every Friday! Here is a clip from Stephanie's latest post about the 'FitFaith Link Up'.
I have also discovered that my faith and my fitness are closely related and interconnected. I readily admit that there have been times when I was all fitness and very little faith and then there were times when I was all
faithand no fitness. I have learned that balance is the key to all things, including our faith and our fitness. The concept of FitFaith seeks to embrace that balance and help others find that balance in their lives too .
The “FitFaith Link Up” is a community of like minded bloggers who love sharing their faith and fitness. Join our FitFaith Link Up every Friday for the opportunity for your fitness to be your witness. This link up is designed for those Christian fitness bloggers who know they have a ministry through their active and healthy lifestyle. Sharing how our faith impacts every area of our lives, especially our fitness has the ability to change the course of an individual’s life. Join the Fit Faith movement!Sounds great right? Just what you have been waiting for, a look at fitness from a
How To Participate
- Follow the links, read posts and show some comment love on the blog you read so that the blogger knows that someone loves them (smile).
If you are a blogger here is the Link Etiquette:
- Please display the FitFaith button in your post
- Please link back to your hosts
- Posts relating to the Christian faith and/or fitness are welcome (Please be mindful that this is a safe space. Posts or comments that do not reflect integrity, respect, love and kindness will be deleted.)
- Share the love and make some new friends by visiting some of the other blogs and leave a comment!
We look forward to getting to know you!
|Join Our Community to Inspire and Be Inspired!|
Keep Up With Us On:
Facebook: Valuable health, fitness and wellness info
Twitter: A little bit of everything above
& on Periscope @MW_GinaB New!!! Watch for us in Bermuda!